No products in the cart.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Fly More Kit Drone Quadcopter with 24-48mm Optical Zoom Camera
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Please update the firmware version of your Mavic 2 to 01.00.00.00 or above via the App tips or DJI Assistant 2 on a computer before using.
- After upgrading, you can use the new feature such as “Hyperlapse”, “Dolly Zoom” (Mavic 2 Zoom) and “Super Resolution” (Mavic 2 Zoom) to experience the super amazing shooting effect of Mavic 2.
- See the Bigger Picture: Powered by a 1/2.3 inch CMOS 12MP sensor with up to four-times zoom, including a two-times optical zoom (24 – 48mm).
- Up to 31 minutes flight time, 44 mph max speed, 905g takeoff weight, 3-axis gimbal for steady shots, 8GB internal storage, SD card support up to 128GB
- Functions include ActiveTrack 2.0, Dolly Zoom, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, Hyperlapse, Low-Noise Design, HDR Photos
- With Fly More Kit: Mavic 2 Zoom Set + 2 extra Intelligent Flight Batteries, Mavic 2 Car Charger, Battery Charging Hub, Battery to Power Bank Adapter, 2x Low-Noise Propellers (Pairs), Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag.
Estimated Delivery on 12, October 2020
Up to 31 minutes flight time, 44 mph max speed, 905g takeoff weight, 3-axis gimbal for steady shots, 8GB internal storage, SD card support up to 128GBEnjoy live view in real time during flight and record 4K videos at higher bitrates with advanced H.265 compression.Functions include ActiveTrack 2.0, Dolly Zoom, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, Hyperlapse, Low-Noise Design, HDR PhotosWhat you get: Mavic 2 Zoom, Intelligent Flight Battery, Gimbal Protector, Remote Controller, 3x Propellers (Pair), Battery Charger, Power Cable, Communication Cable (USB3.0 Type-C), USB Adapter, Spare Control Sticks (Pair), RC Cable (Lightning connector), RC Cable (Standard Micro USB connector), RC Cable (USB Type-C connector) More Expressive Mid-Range Shots Compared to a 24mm wide angle lens, the 48mm telephoto lens compresses your perspective, enhancing the parallax effect for a classic cinematic look. Now a whole new world of aerial photography is open to explore with even more epic, cinematic shots. HyperLight Brighten up your world with HyperLight, a low-light setting designed to enhance your images while reducing noise significantly.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.