Gel Nail Polish Start Kit with 24W Nail Lamp Gel Base and Top Coat Gel Polish Soak off UV LED 4pcs Elegent Gel Nail Colors Manicure Varnish Set
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Gel nail polish start kit with uv light:complete gel nail start kit for all beginners, included 6pcs gel polish, gel base coat and top coat nail polish,nail dryer,nail manicure tools
- Easy Application & Durable:Long-Lasting about 2-3 weeks when applied and cured your gel nail properly.Mirror finish.No nicks,chips or smudges.
- Come with 24W gel nail curing lamp, soak off gel nail polish set need to cure under nail LED/UV lamp
Important warming Tips
- This LAGUNAMOON nail polish set need to be cured under LED/UV nail lamp.
- Curing time: UV light for 2 mins, LED light for 60 seconds (It may be affected by your nail lamp wattage)
- Stir the gel, scrape the bottleneck with the brush to get the thinner application.
- Cover the tip of the nails when you apply every gel coat.
- Your final nail colour depends on how many coats you have applied.(The much coat you apply ,the darker colour you will get)
How to keep the long-lasting effect & avoid the peel off problem?
1. How you prepare your nails and apply cure yuour gel
- File your nails, Remove the cuticle from your nails.
- Dry and clean your nails, make sure your nails are oil-free.
2.How you apply and cure the gel
- Apply the gel thinner, thinner means stronger.
- Do not cure the base coat till total dry, it is normal for a base coat to keep stick after curing.
- Practice is very important, practice makes better, practice makes perfect.
How to prepare your nail?
- Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
- Buff off the surface gently.
- Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
- Beware: It’s important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish.
Why gel polish peels off quickly ?
- The first step is important,file the nail and keep them dry ,clean and oil-free .
- Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat, the thinner, the better.
- Do not apply the polish attached to skin or cuticle ,and isn’t cleaned off prior to curing.
- Not keeping your fingers under the lamp long enough or your UV / LED lamp is getting weaken.
How to remove ?
- Wear off and rasp away the top coat.(Important)
- Soak off the nails into gel polish remover wraps pads for about 5 minutes.(More convenient than gel polish remover liquid.)
- Rip down the whole pieces of nail enamel gently on each nail.
Apply some nail cuticle oil if necessary.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.