TP-Link RE200 AC750 Universal Dual Band Range Extender, Broadband/Wi-Fi Extender, Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with Ethernet Port, Plug and Play, Smart Signal Indicator, UK Plug
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (433 Mbps) for more stable wireless experience. Power consumption is about 6.5 W
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point. Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- Smart signal lights show the strength of signal receives from the existing router, which can help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage
- Ethernet port allows the extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices.
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of range extender button and power consumption is about 6.5 Watt. System Requirements – Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Frequently Bought Together
Model:750 Mbps Dual Band
The RE200 uses powerful Wireless AC technology to strengthen your router’s Wi-Fi, boosting its signal into parts of your home it can’t reach on its own. The RE200 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 433 Mbps on 5 GHz, which create AC750 Wi-Fi for seamless gaming and HD streaming in any room. You can also use the Ethernet port to connect smart TVs, game consoles and computers to a reliable connection. An intelligent signal indicator helps you quickly find the better location to install the range extender. The free Tether app enables you to manage your network settings from your phone (Android, iOS).
Range Extender RE200
Quick Installation Guide
750 Mbps Dual Band
6.6 x 10.92 x 7.62 cm; 110 Grams
|Item model number||
802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11ac
|Are Batteries Included||
|Date First Available||
18 January 2019
There are no inquiries yet.